Saturday, March 17, 2012

Travel Team Practice Sunday March 18 Samoa Gym

Travel Team Practice for Sat the 17th for the 10u, 12u has been rained out! Shocker, I know! I anticipate the 14u Winship practice will also be rained out due to our lovely Humboldt County weather! The good news, however, is that we have been able to secure the Samoa Gym (across the road from the Samoa cookhouse) for Sunday, March 18th from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. instead!! This practice location will be for all three travel age brackets, 10u, 12u, and 14u! Lori Reed, the 14u coach will be leading the charge! Unfortunately, Sarah and I will not be in attendance (hence the original Saturday practice instead of Sunday) but I have volunteered some of you to assist Lori with her practice plan. She's already got it figured out as she and I dialoged earlier today! For those of you who I have volunteered, I will be sending you confirmation texts/email to see if you are game on for the task! For any recreational coaches who are interested in checking it out, we still encourage you to come if you are available! Thanks you guys! Have a great practice! Week day practices for Travel Teams (and Rec Teams) will be predicated on the weather first and availability of indoor locations second! As always, please stay tuned!


No comments: